President Brian Guenther shared an update about the Davidson Hall construction project at the Feb. 4 Cub Network meeting. For those who did not attend, these are some of the key points that were shared:
- The new roof was installed over the Christmas and New Year’s breaks
- The final electrical plan and plumbing plan has been approved by the engineers
- Sub-contractors are being lined up and scheduled
- Major construction will be underway beginning February 21.
- Construction plans are still on target for Davidson Hall to be ready for the start of school in August 2020
Please check back at this link for weekly update additions!