We would like to personally invite you to the first ever Academy Nights gala on Friday, March 22, 2024. This is a special event for ALL parents (Pre K – Upper School), administration, faculty, grandparents, alumni and staff.
Your support of Academy Nights will help us continue a legacy of excellence by impacting program improvements and bolstering curriculum and facilities.
Who, What, Where, When, Why?
- Who: SMA parents, grandparents, friends, teachers, administrators & staff
- What: Guests will enjoy photo opportunity, silent auction, seated dinner, live auction, and dancing.
- Where: Embassy Suites Hotel
- When: Friday, March 22 from 6pm to 9pm
- Why: To deepen the community at SMA and to raise important funds for our growing school
- Accommodations: We will have a hotel room block for those not wishing to commute.
- Attire: The attire is semi formal with a 1920’s vibe. Men could wear tux should they wish, but a coat and tie is great as well and cowboy boots are welcome at any event in TX! For women, cocktail attire and long or short is completely appropriate!
The dollars at this event will:
- Benefit our students’ education experience-
- Fund current academic initiatives
- Support budgets for Academy programs
- Ensure facilities are kept in excellent condition
- Strengthen the financial aid fund
How can you help?
- Save the date for this fun (adult only) gala on March 22, 2024
- View Our Sponsorship Form to learn more about sponsorships, purchasing tables or tickets and other ways to plug in to help
- Interested in volunteering- Sign up using the Volunteer Form
- Do you have an item you would like to donate to the Silent Auction. Fill this form out and bring back to Dr. Kayla Abshire. Silent Auction Form
- Sponsorships needed for band, photographer, bar, and photo booth needed. Please email email@example.com for more information.
We hope to see “Every Family. Every Year.” at Academy Nights in March 2024!
Why businesses should donate?
- Hays County is one of the fastest-growing regions in the state of TX,and this is a great opportunity to feature community businesses.
- Many businesses support organizations that support those with the most needs and SMA provides financial assistance totaling over $500,000 to current students- making quality education accessible to all.
- SMA is a 501(c)(3) organization, an officially recognized nonprofit charitable, religious, or educational organization.
- The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), enacted in 1977, requires the Federal Reserve and other federal banking regulators to encourage financial institutions to help meet the credit needs of the communities in which they do business, including low- and moderate-income (LMI) neighborhoods.